About Me

Friday, July 31, 2009

Gmail Notifier

Check your Gmail messages without opening your browser using the Gmail Notifier.

"The Gmail Notifier is an application that alerts you when you have new Gmail messages. It displays an icon in your system tray to let you know if you have unread Gmail messages, and shows you their subjects, senders and snippets, all without your having to open a web browser.

The Notifier is in beta. Before you download it, we encourage you to review the system requirements and privacy information.

If you have the Google Talk client installed, you will automatically receive new mail notifications from Google Talk and you do not need to install the Notifier."


Google


A good reason why you should you use it.

I have many gmail accounts all of them are important but all of them are getting tons of spam everyday.

I recently made a fresh gmail and on all of my old gmail accounts i filtered some subjects to forward it to my new gmail account this account is now what i used in my gmail notifier.
So here is what is basically happening everytime i get a filtered message from my old accounts it gets redirected to my new gmail and into my gmail notifier thus only giving me alerts when i receive important messages. By doing this i dont have to manually check all of my email accounts every now and then. This is a very handy software.

You can download it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment