About Me

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Zoom G1 Effects Pedal Patches

As i was experimenting on my new effects pedal the Zoom G1 effects pedal. I browsed over the internet for some patches. The factory settings patches are good but im having a hard time to get to the right combination on the bands that i like. Example of this is the melodic sound of Michael Ammot guitarist of the band ArchEnemy. And some Scorpions songs too to mention some.

Michael Ammot is using a signature G1 zoom its called the G1M. Its factory are made by himself. So i it is really possible to have his sound using my G1 pedal.

I found this great site that has many patches of many effects pedals http://guitarpatches.haax.se/. But sadly for me they dont have any archenemy patches.

Anybody know some sites where i can find patches please post it here. Or if you have any patch of any arch enemy songs post it here.

keep rocking \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment